Concrete Encounter Plus CME4
Regular checking of moisture content during the drying out period of a new concrete floor or floor screed is important to ensure it has reached sufficient dryness to accept the floor covering.
Excess moisture in the concrete could cause latent problems such as condensation or failure of the adhesive under the floor covering.
The Concrete Encounter CME4 will give you an instant reading of moisture content to over 6% for Concrete and 0 to 10 comparative for Gypsum floor screeds enabling you to make an informed decision on when to install the floor covering.
To use, simply switch on and press down the instrument firmly against the surface. Carry out unlimited non-destructive tests in seconds without the need to drill or damage the concrete.
– Instant Readings
– Non-destructive in operation
– No need to probe or drill or mechanically damage the surface
– Reproducible results
– Battery Operated
– Pocket Sized
– Clear, easy to read analogue dial
– b, robust, electrodes and body
– Reading Hold functionSKU: n/a$688.50
Moisture Encounter Plus
The Moisture Encounter Plus is a versatile and accurate tool that can be utilised by many different industries including flooring installation, building inspection, surveying and pest control.
The Moisture Encounter Plus provides highly accurate and quick results about all of its versatile options. The display screen is large and easy to read, but you can also freeze any reading if you are in a position that makes it difficult to access the display.
– Non-destructive moisture measurements
– Three sensitivity ranges: wood/timber, drywall/roofing and plaster/brick
– Hold feature to freeze readings
– Large display screen
– Readings of five to 30 percent on wood scale
– Readings of zero to 100 on all other scales
– Signal penetration up to 30 mm
– Ships with the necessary batterySKU: n/a$590.05